The project logo comes from
by Teekatas Suwannakrua
Maintained and supported by LeXtudio.
Obfuscar is an open source .NET obfuscator released under MIT license. It provides basic obfuscation features that help secure secrets in a .NET assembly.
- September 22, 2016 Obfuscar 2.2.2 is available at
- July 16, 2016 Obfuscar 2.2.1 is available at
- April 30, 2016 Obfuscar 2.2.0 is available at
- Feb 13, 2016 Obfuscar 2.1.0 is available at
- Jan 24, 2016 Obfuscar 2.0.2 is available at
- April 14, 2015 Obfuscar 2.0.1 is officially released as a
- March 1, 2014 Obfuscar 2.0 is officially released. It is also available as a
- Feb 2, 2014 Discussion board is going to be shut down. Please post questions to
StackOverflow using obfuscar tag.
contains most information you need, and also a detailed history of this project all through the years.
The source repository for this project is at
This tool has been heavily in Lex Li's personal project (#SNMP Pro
If you have a patch to contribute, a feature to request, or a bug to report, please post to the
Please contact LeXtudio
for support services.
If you find this project useful and want to donate to my efforts on this project, please use the following link,